Description & Rates
Rates, inclusions and Extra Services
For a quick, accurate quote: Send us an enquiry now!
$3500 off Season Week
$3750 Winter and Spring School Holidays. Minimum 7 night stay
$4250 Autumn School Holidays. Minimum 7 night stay
$5250 Summer School Holidays. Minimum 7 night stay
$6950 Easter, Xmas and New Year weeks. Minimum 7 night stay
2 night weekends (Fri/Sat night)
off-peak only $2200
3 night weekends (Thurs/Fri/Sat or Fri/Sat/Sun)
off-peak only $2700
4 nights mid week/weekend
off peak only $3100
$500/night (to a maximum of the weekly rate per below)
2 & 3 night weekends may be available during school holiday periods.
- Monthly and Extra Nights (>7) Price: negotiable depending on dates (ie. peak/off peak season times)
- Security Deposit: $1000
Inclusions in Rates – $500+ value included in every booking!
We often say that when you are determining which holiday home you choose for your holiday, that you need to compare “apples with apples”. Sure, our prices might be slightly higher than our competitors, but do they have all our inclusions? Are you really getting a bargain? Our inclusions are:
- Cleaning Fee: $210 value for final clean (not dishes). (Extra cleaning costs incurred above this amount on-charged – $50/hour)
- Linen Hire: up to $200 value for confirmed guests (per booking)
- Bed making: $50 value for confirmed guests
- Credit card fees: $50+ per booking. Yes, we now accept credit cards via our PayPal service. This can mean further savings to you (and you can earn you frequent flyer points as well)!
Optional Concierge Services
(Available to all La Maison Pacifique guests)
- Beach Towel Hire – we would recommend this for all groups (approx $60.00 for 10 – cost price – to be arranged by guests and paid direct to Tweed Coast Laundry Services)
- Flowers/Champagne basket ($150.00)
- Welcome Basket ($150.00)
- Online Grocery order service – we can arrange to be on site for delivery of your groceries (through Coles/Woolworths) and unpack them into pantry and fridge/freezer ready for your arrival. ($40/hour)
- Stocking the fridge with a selection of foods and beverages of your choice – priced depending on your shopping list ($40/hour service fee + cost of food and beverages purchased)
- Booking transfers from the airport to your holiday home ($25 booking fee and you pay appropriate transport cost direct)
- Arranging adventure activities and hire of activity equipment e.g. Bikes, surfboards etc. ($25 booking fee and you pay appropriate venue/s direct)
Check in and Check Out
Check In: 2:00pm
Check Out: 10:00am
**Note** Queensland does not currently enjoy Daylight Savings. This means that for our guests travelling from Queensland, check out time will be 9.00am Queensland time during the daylight savings periods/10.00am NSW time. Accordingly, check in time will be 1.00pm QLD time, 2.00pm NSW time.
- 100% refund of deposit more than 6 months prior (less any credit card fees incurred by owner)
- 50% deposit refund 3-5 months prior
- No refund less than 3 months prior (including if cancelled by owner due to non-payment of balance of funds by due date/s)
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply (generally peak times). Please confirm availability and pricing directly with property manager Di Hendy +61 411 052 759 or email@example.com
La Maison Pacifique – the ‘Peaceful House’ is an architecturally designed, five bedroom, four bathroom, absolute beachfront, boutique designer holiday home, perfect for discerning holiday makers who enjoy the best of everything in Casuarina, New South Wales, Australia – half way between the Gold Coast in Queensland and Byron Bay in New South Wales. Read on for more Description & Rates.
Its owners have opened their doors to guests who appreciate a truly beautiful home and will care for it as much as they do.
Living the Dream
Staying at La Maison Pacifique will feel like “living the dream” of the luxury of having your own private beach front resort. You really can’t get closer to the beach than this – just walk out the garden gate, onto the boardwalk through the rainforest and out to the white sands just beyond onto your own piece of beach front paradise right on the Pacific Ocean.
You will reach waters edge in 50m or less and enjoy unspoilt beach walks with views up and down the coast as you listen to the waves break onto the sand…
Even better – during the months of June – November, you can watch the whales frolicking in their winter playground at the front of La Maison Pacifique. Yes, we are on the route that the beautiful whales take as they undertake their winter migration. You can see the whales either from “our” beach or walk for 30 minutes to the bluff at Cabarita Beach and see them from up high. Don’t forget to stop at the Cabarita Beach Surf Club on the way home – you may be hungry and thirsty after all that walking!
….Then let the therapeutic murmur of the Pacific Ocean wash your cares away….
The Perfect Place to Rejuvenate your Soul…
The owners truly love their home and have opened their doors to guests who will care for it as much as they do. La Maison Pacifique is unique in that it is a truly beautiful home of a high architectural and interior design standard which embraces the best aspects of truly beautiful, yet comfortable beachfront living. It is a lovingly cared for personal home, but with a resort feel, filled with treasures and photos from travels to inspire and high quality design elements to delight. An holistic approach was taken in furnishing this home – which is evident in its feeling of calm confidence. You will relish the little extras not normally found in holiday rentals and will enjoying discovering the design surprises dotted throughout.
The Best of Everything
La Maison Pacifique is well maintained by the committed owners who value its tranquility, peace and luxury in a setting which embraces the senses. A truly special place which encourages relaxation, fun, family time and rejuvenation.
No expense has been spared with marble bathrooms, heated spa, lap pool, spacious kitchen with European appliances, and some great cookbooks for inspiring budding Master chefs. A Weber Q barbeque is on site ready and waiting for your casual meals (or gastronomic delights!)
Three separate living areas allow guests to spread out and find their own nook (the hanging chair and easy chair will be hotly contested). The beautifully manicured and spacious lawn is great for outdoor activities and the beach is just through the back garden gate – perfect for beach cricket and touch footy!
Nestled in Casuarina between the coastal towns of Cabarita Beach, Salt Village and Kingscliff (all with life saver patrolled beaches) there are cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, boutiques and outdoor activities in all directions.
An easy 15-20 minute drive from Gold Coast Airport, 30 minute drive from central Gold Coast, 45 minute drive to Byron Bay/Brunswick Heads area, or 90 minute drive from Brisbane ensures La Maison Pacifique is within everyone’s reach! See more information on our Location and Attractions page.
- Accommodation: Luxury beachfront Bayden Goddard Design home
- Interior design: 5 star by Di Hendy Interior Design from Di 4 Interior Design
- Maximum guests: 10 (including children)
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Disability Friendly Entrance ramp (no steps), downstairs bathroom with shower and disability handrail
- Bedrooms: 5 oversized rooms, two with walk in robes, two with built in robes. Main bedroom in its own wing with Television, PS3 and Sony Surround Sound
- Study area/Upstairs living room: Wireless internet, Television, Austar, XBox, PS3 (plays DVD’s and CD’s), iPod Dock, Wii, Apple TV, Home Theatre with Sony Surround Sound
- Media Room Downstairs: Television, Austar, Xbox, PS3 (plays DVD’s and CD’s), iPod Dock, Wii, Home Theatre with Bose Surround Sound (Bose system plays music into kitchen and living area)
- Bathrooms: x4 – featuring Calcutta Marble tiles, Villeroy & Boch bathroom furniture
- Living areas: 1 upstairs, 2 downstairs + 2 outdoor entertaining areas
- Kitchen: Corian bench tops, European Miele appliances, gas hob, electric and steam ovens, plate warmer, microwave/combination oven, plumbed fridge, specialty appliances, television, t-hub (with internet access)
- Laundry: Full size washer, condensing dryer, airer, outdoor clothes line, iron, vacuum cleaner
- Pool: 12 metre lap pool with gas heated jacuzzi/outdoor spa
- Heating/cooling: Gas fireplace, commercial grade ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Land Size: 670m2
- Location: Casuarina, New South Wales, Australia
- Pacific Ocean and white sandy beach through the back gate of the tropical private hedged garden and manicured lawn
- Local, interstate and mobile phone calls to Australian mobiles included
- Stacker and solid core doors, Hafele door wear
- Floor to ceiling glass walls and louvred windows
- Architectural voids, high ceilings
- Energy efficient design utilising cross breezes and ventilation
- Solar Panels
- Master bedroom via a suspended walkway has an East facing balcony and hand carved four poster king size bed, tv with playstation, iPod dock and home theatre
- Baby cots available
- Electric blinds
- Weber Q barbeque outdoors
- Outdoor beach shower
- Ground floor designed for wheelchair access
- Spacious lawn and manicured gardens
- All bathrooms have a toilet, vanity and shower
- There are two baths and one is extra deep with a view
- Luxurious linen, towels and home furnishings
- Included extras in tariff – linen hire, $210 cleaning allowance for departure clean and bed making on arrival