We love supporting local events and initiatives and were delighted to be invited show you La Maison Pacifique at Waterside Events Bridal Secrets Unveiled at Currumbin RSL yesterday.
Thankyou to all the beautiful brides, handsome grooms, friends, family and guests that came to visit our stall. We hope that you all enjoyed your special La Maison Pacifique Candle (by Jaabay Candles) as a momento of a great day. Remember, if you left your email address with us, you will receive our monthly newsletter – due in the next week or so – with some other great information for you.
We were really impressed by all the wonderful stalls – for a full list of all the vendors from the day, please click here….
One thing I did mention to many of our family groups was that our website can be a great source of information, not only for your wedding planning but also for your guests. Below I have listed some great posts that we have done on weddings, local information, things to do and general tips and information. Of course, there is more, and many can be found on our Blog & News Page.
However, for ease, I have grouped some of our top posts below for you.
La Maison Pacifique Wedding Blogs & Pages
As promised to all those I spoke to on the day, our website has some great information for brides. Our recent wedding blogs have included:
- Wedding Accommodation
- Top Tips for your Destination Wedding
- Black and White vs Colour Wedding Photos
- Luxurious Wedding Accommodation for our Brides and their Bridesmaids
- Choosing a marriage celebrant – questions to ask
- Top Wedding Dance Videos
- Wedding Candles (from Jaabay of course!)
- Kingscliff Wedding Venues
- Fun Wedding Ideas
- Wedding Accommodation Casuarina NSW Video
- Wedding Furniture Hire Northern NSW
- Keeping the kids happy on your wedding day
- Top tips for planning a girls weekend
- Top 10 tips for a memorable wedding
- Wedding Ettiquette – social media style
- Teaspoon High Tea Events has arrived in Casuarina!
La Maison Pacifique Local Information Blogs & Pages
- Location & Attractions
- What’s on and Markets
- Cabarita Beach
- Kingscliff Beach
- Byron Bay
- Gold Coast
- Mt Tamborine
- Fingal Head
La Maison Pacifique Things to do Blogs & Pages
- Blog & News
- Cabarita Beach Surf
- Lisa’s Top things to do in Kingscliff
- Pete’s Top things to do in Kingscliff
- Carla’s Top things to do in Kingscliff
- Spida’s Top things to do in Kingscliff
- Breakfast at Liliana’s
- Places to eat in Pottsville
- Things to do on the Gold Coast – the App
- Top things to do in Byron Bay and Surrounds
Tips on renting a holiday home
- Last Minute Accommodation Specials
- La Maison Pacifique Feature in Ocean Road Magazine – Autumn 2012
- La Maison Pacifique Video now online
- 5 star resort or luxury beachfront holiday home?
- Our Bush Tucker Garden a great place for more photos!
Our best tip – book early!
We were SO disappointed yesterday when we realised that some of our dates for our brides have already been booked for other guests! So, to ensure you don’t miss out, don’t forget to book your wedding accommodation early. We are really keen for our wonderful visitors yesterday to stay, and would love to welcome you to our beautiful home, La Maison Pacifique.
..and we can arrange a viewing…
If you would like to have a “WOW” moment and view La Maison Pacifique, please don’t hesitate to contact me. We may be constrained by current bookings (ie. may need to be flexible with dates so we don’t disturb guests), but I am happy to do a group tour.
On behalf of Sally, (owner) and I, we wish all our brides, grooms, their family and friends a wonderful wedding day – dream about what is possible; believe you can do it; make the most of your day; plan, book and enjoy your holiday; then dream about where you will go next! It is your turn!
Would you like to book or find out more about us?
Look at our last minute accommodation specials or
Until next time – enjoy your day wherever you are from La Maison Pacifique “The Peaceful House” and your boutique designer luxury holiday home vacation rental in Casuarina, New South Wales, Australia – half way between the Gold Coast QLD and Byron Bay NSW, Australia.
Property Consultant & Interior Designer
La Maison Pacifique
Telephone – call +61 411 452 759
Mobile/Cell – call or text +61 411 452 759
Email – contact email@example.com
Website – visit http://www.lamaisonpacifique.com
LinkedIn Group – join http://www.linkedin.com/groups/La-Maison-Pacifique-4634043
LinkedIn Company – follow Linked in Company
Google+ Person – add to circle https://plus.google.com/112592221587833404365/
Google+ Page – follow https://plus.google.com/b/112592221587833404365/
Twitter – follow http://www.twitter.com/maisonpacifique
Facebook – like http://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Maison-Pacifique/231607423592843
Newsletter – subscribe at http://eepurl.com/Am0zz
Video Tour – http://www.youtube.com/embed/KR8MiuA00Xg
Wedding Accommodation Video – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi7xxUJSDDE