Its been another busy month for us here at La Maison Pacifique, but we are now coming into our quietest time of year (bookings-wise). So, this is a great opportunity to take advantage of our Winter Holiday Special (see below)! But that is not all we have to talk about – we have done some great blogs this month (our usual mix of local news, travel tips, wedding information and what we are doing at La Maison Pacifique) so read on for all the details:
- July School Holiday Special
- Best National Parks in Northern NSW
- Teaspoon High Tea Events has arrived in Casuarina
- Choosing a Marriage Celebrant – Questions to ask
- Our Top Picnic Spots Near Casuarina NSW
- Tips to make your Economy Class feel like Business
- Top Tips for Stress Free Travel
- Whale Watching near Byron Bay and the Gold Coast
…and don’t forget we are already taking bookings for August onwards with lots of interest in wedding accommodation and of course our peak time – Summer School Holidays. There are some Summer weeks still available but we suggest you get in quick! Given the enquiries we are getting, we reckon they won’t take long to go!
Escape the Winter Blues! July School Holiday Special – book before 30 June 2014 and pay off peak rate for a weekly school holiday stay! That’s right $2750 instead of $3200 – a saving of $450! Confirm your booking now so you don’t miss out! Saturday-Saturday bookings: 28 June to 19 July inclusive.
We’ve done the research and come up with the Best National Parks in Northern NSW. All of us locals know how our region not only offers the most amazing beach life with patrolled beaches (and unpatrolled, but amazingly beautiful white sandy stretches and incredible surf breaks), but easy access to some of the most beautiful National Parks in Northern NSW.
As you know, we love promoting local businesses and are pleased to announce that Teaspoon High Tea Events has arrived in Casuarina!
A mobile service, Jennifer is happy to visit you at your home, holiday home or arrange another venue where you can enjoy her delectable delights – including those pictured left: Limoncello Lemon Meringue, Rum & Chocolate Minis, Raspberry and White Choc Friands and Tiramisu Bites. But that is not all Jennifer offers – you can find her full menu at her Teaspoon High Tea Events Facebook Page!
As everyone says, your wedding day can be the most important day of your life and we’ve put together some information on choosing a marriage celebrant – questions to ask!
But firstly, we asked expert wedding planner Sandy Malone (Weddings in Vieques) what her top tip was and she replied “Tell your wedding planner what you want/need and follow her recommendations!”. That is probably the best tip ever, but is reliant on you using a wedding planner (and tips on choosing them could be a whole other blog!). Your wedding planner would know the best local celebrants – after all their business relies on getting the best people for the clients..
At La Maison Pacifique, we love relying on the best advice from locals – so Jennifer from Teaspoon High Tea Events has come up with our Top Picnic Spots near Kingscliff NSW. So, over to Jennifer….
So, I will admit it – if I had the choice I would fly Business Class (or heavenly First class – imagine that!) everytime – but this is just not possible…. However, I have done some research and come up with some Top tips to make your economy class feel like business class!
So what is it about business/first class that has us all turn into the green-eyed monster? Those huge comfy seats? The posh toiletries? Proper food and the five-star service? Maybe even an on-board shower? Wouldn’t it be nice to turn left instead of right as you board your flight?
However, all is not lost… According to Skyscanner.com.au you too can be pampered – you just have to do a bit of preparation in advance… My source? 10 ways to make economy feel like first class (well, kind of!). As normal, I have added in my little comments too….
So here’s the thing – you are dead keen for a fantastic holiday away, you’ve worked really hard and desperate for that all important winter break… The family is keen and the school holidays are approaching. But all you can think is…. “OH the STRESS!” of all that organising, packing and decision making… But wait – we could have the answer for you right here with our Top tips for Stress Free Travel! So grab yourself the obligatory cuppa, coffee, wine, relax and sit and have a read our tops tips – sourced with a little help with excerpts from Suzan Haskins and Dan Prescher and their HuffPost Article “8 Tips for Less Stressful Travel”. As always, we have “edited, Australian-ised and added in our comments too…
If you are interested in whale watching near Byron Bay and the Gold Coast, then come and join us here at La Maison Pacifique! Located half way between Byron Bay and the Gold Coast, La Maison Pacifique, Casuarina is the perfect location for spotting the passing whales over the next few months.
The Northern NSW whale watching season officially starts from 1 June and continues until early November.There are a plethora of options available to all La Maison Pacifique guests to enjoy the beauty of the whales as they travel the Eastern coast of Australia as part of their yearly winter migration.
9. Welcome to all our new subscribers!
March and April saw another big increase in subscribers to our monthly newsletters with more than 100 enquiries! Thank you to all our regular subscribers – we do hope that you continue to enjoy our newsletters each month. Thanks to our returning guests – and don’t forget to tell us about your stay – we love your feedback (and it is important to us!) We look forward to welcoming you all to our property soon – and don’t forget to book early – 2014 is filling fast – and enquiries are starting to float through for 2015 as well!
10. La Maison Pacifique recent Tweets – my favourites!
To be honest, probably love all my tweets – otherwise I wouldn’t pass them on… 🙂
Local News, Events and Information
- We choose Currumbin Valley 🙂 RT @Queensland: 9 of the best outdoor BBQ spots in SE Queensland is.gd/zKQgfi
- Try Northern Rivers NSW.. RT @GuardianTravel: Cycling trips & tips: top cyclists share their secrets gu.com/p/3zf3v/tf
- RT @DestTweed:Visit the #Murwillumbah Farmers’ #Market – finest & freshest produce from #TweedValley & Northern Rivers:…
- Ultimate in marine lifestyle: 22-25 May at #SanctuaryCove Int’l Boat Show – #GoldCoast: bit.ly/1hH4c1A #luxury
- Welcome Robyn Archer AO RT @myGoldCoast: Big news for art & cultural development on the #GoldCoast bit.ly/1mx4kjP
- #Australia’s best #waterfalls? #Killarney – just 3 hours from us at #Casuarina ow.ly/wJinb
- Congrats! RT @cityofgoldcoast: Rainbow Bay today won Queensland’s cleanest beach! pic.twitter.com/iJTDGplnBx
- #Scoot#Tweed’s Biggest Picnic: 12-13 July ow.ly/wZoSa Kingscliff #Knightsfest #NSWTips #TweedCoast #GoldCoast
- RT @GoldCoastOnline: Aquaduck #GoldCoast – One of the Best Attractions in #SurfersParadise! surfersgoldcoast.com/surfers-paradi…
- Have your high point at #Skypoint #GoldCoast #Travel #NSWTips ow.ly/x51Ob
Travel Tips and News
- InspirngTrvlrs: 5 Tips for Mobile Travel Photography goo.gl/kohY8b via @Laurel_Robbins
- RT @holeinthedonut: How to Combat Boredom on an Airplane goo.gl/bknPvp via @WndlustMarriage
- RT @SingaporeAir: @LuxTravelBible See the Singapore Airlines Suites on board their A380s bit.ly/1nqtYaQ
- RT @theplanetd: #Travel Tips from @undertheyew for A Safe Trip, Transportation from Point A to B theplanetd.com/travel-tips-fo……
- RT @InspirngTrvlrs: 6 #TravelingTips When using the #Trains goo.gl/huFJtc via @mylovelytravel
- New Premium Economy Options on #SingaporeAir #Lufthansa #AirNZ #Hawaiian ow.ly/wg9KC
- RT @travel_daily: ” A look at the forthcoming Etihad A380/B787 experience” #luxury #airtravel ow.ly/wtuzQ
- RT @luxury__travel: The 10 must-have luxury travel apps – A Luxury Travel Blog bit.ly/1kD9B8n
- RT @HuffPostTravel: How to keep sweet with your #flightattendants (for a great flight!) #TravelTips ow.ly/wu3TJ
- Love it! RT @Australia: Here’s #Tourism Australia’s latest film – bit.ly/RestaurantAust…. #RestaurantAustralia
- Our neighbour #ByronBay is #2-List of #Australia’s Top Small #Cities ow.ly/wUm18 Visit us soon! #NSWTips #Travel
- RT @ProjectWedding: 8 picture perfect ways to display your wedding dress: ow.ly/vRGAY
- RT @WeddingSalon: Perfect invitation etiquette to go with your perfect invitations martha.ms/Q4Dju2…
- RT @joannaaugust: 20 Ideas for Your Something Blue Thanks @stylemepretty for the JA suggestion! bit.ly/1kelYaF
- RT @theknot: Here are some #wedding favours from real weddings! spr.ly/6019i5K3pic.twitter.com/csMAexVEXI
- RT @onewed: Simple slip wedding gown from Vera Wang: ow.ly/wqemvfb.me/34TsyWmEA
Wow, another great newsletter packed with some fantastic information ready for your next holiday!
(even if we do say so ourselves!) 🙂
….Have we convinced you yet that your Casuarina NSW holiday could be your best ever at any time of the year? All you have to do now is book your beach holiday! Northern Rivers area NSW (including Kingscliff, Casuarina, Pottsville and Cabarita Beach) is the perfect spot – and its location is ideal – 1/2 way between the Gold Coast and Byron Bay. Patrolled beaches line the coast. We even have Carla, Lisa and Pete’s top tips on things to do in Kingscliff! You can even book a picnic or high tea with Teaspoon High Tea Events! Check out our blog and news, location and attractions and what’s on and markets for more great tips and things to do on your Northern Rivers summer holidays!
Happy holidays – dream about what is possible; believe you can do it; make the most of your leave; plan, book and enjoy your holiday; then dream about where you will go next! It is your turn!
Would you like to book or find out more about us?
Look at our last minute accommodation specials or
Until next time – enjoy your day wherever you are from La Maison Pacifique “The Peaceful House” and your boutique designer luxury holiday home vacation rental in Casuarina, New South Wales, Australia – half way between the Gold Coast QLD and Byron Bay NSW, Australia.
Property Consultant & Interior Designer
La Maison Pacifique
Telephone – call +61 411 452 759
Mobile/Cell – call or text +61 411 452 759
Email – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – visit http://www.lamaisonpacifique.com
LinkedIn Group – join http://www.linkedin.com/groups/La-Maison-Pacifique-4634043
LinkedIn Company – follow Linked in Company
Google+ Person – add to circle https://plus.google.com/112592221587833404365/
Google+ Page – follow https://plus.google.com/b/112592221587833404365/
Twitter – follow http://www.twitter.com/maisonpacifique
Facebook – like http://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Maison-Pacifique/231607423592843
Newsletter – subscribe at http://eepurl.com/Am0zz
Video Tour – http://www.youtube.com/embed/KR8MiuA00Xg
Wedding Accommodation Video – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi7xxUJSDDE