Welcome to all our new subscribers and hello to all our continuing ones! Featured articles this month include:
- Patrolled Beach 365 Days at Year at Salt, Kingscliff
- Top Tips for your Destination Wedding
- La Maison Pacifique at Bridal Secrets Unveiled
- Seat wars: How Qantas and Virgin Australia’s new business class designs compare
- Queensland’s Top 100 Food Experiences – Gold Coast
- Toast the Coasts – Gold Coast Selection
- Last Minute Accommodation Specials – December 2014
Did you know that there is a patrolled beach 365 days a year at Salt Kingscliff? As the wonderful Australian Volunteer Surf Lifesavers take a break across the beautiful beaches in Australia, they hand over their flags to Lifeguards at Salt Village Kingscliff NSW for the winter season.
Are you ready to plan your dream Destination Wedding in Casuarina NSW? We have put together our top tips for your Destination Wedding to make your day as special as you are!
We love supporting local events and initiatives and were delighted to be invited show you La Maison Pacifique at Waterside Events Bridal Secrets Unveiled at Currumbin RSL on September 7.
Our neighbours on the Gold Coast enjoy a plethora of wonderful food and dining experiences. Just a short hop “over the border”, we have reviewed the Sunday Mail’s recent lift-out and come up with Queensland’s Top 100 Food Experiences – Gold Coast list. Just another reason to visit our beautiful region with easy access to the Gold Coast!
Following on from our earlier post – Queensland’s Top 100 Food Experiences – Gold Coast, there was an extra section in The Courier Mail Queensland’s Top 100 Food Experiences web edition which highlighted a superb selection of other great Food Experiences on the Coasts – including our own Gold Coast – and entitled Toast the Coasts. Like our earlier post, we have separated out the Gold Coast experiences and summarised the extra selections for you below.
Itching to beat the pre-Christmas rush with a sun-drenched holiday in the perfect beachfront location?
We are delighted to announce that we can offer some December 2014 dates at our offpeak rate – $2,950 for the week instead of $4,250 – saving a massive $1,300 or more than 30%! The dates available are:
- 29 November – 6 December 2014
- 6-13 December, 2014
- 13-20 December, 2014
8. The Commonwealth Games are on their way – our Gold Coast is next!
With the Glasgow games deemed “the best ever” and the warm welcome of the locals with their Scottish brogue, it is time now to turn our attention to the Gold Coast! Four years could seem a while away, but we at La Maison Pacifique are ready and waiting! Can’t wait for the Games to hit our shores and we are really looking forward to welcoming visitors from around the world. For updates on the progress on the games, visit http://www.gc2018.com/ or follow on twitter at https://twitter.com/gc2018
9. Welcome to all our new subscribers!
Welcome to all our new subscribers and thank you to all our regular subscribers – we do hope that you continue to enjoy our newsletters each month. Thanks to our returning guests – and don’t forget to tell us about your stay – we love your feedback (and it is important to us!) We look forward to welcoming you all to our property soon – and don’t forget to book early – 2015 is shaping up to be another bumper year!
10. La Maison Pacifique recent Tweets – my favourites!
Local News, Events and Information
- RT @BrisbaneJane:#casuarina escape almost over. How to extract child from v cosy reading corner? pic.twitter.com/brtGSqLK9c
- RT @Queensland:Perfect spots to catch a sunrise/sunset at the #GoldCoast ow.ly/AIy2f #thisisqueensland #PBEvent
- RT @Queensland: Get inside scoop on the places to visit with free @gogobot app ow.ly/zd3O6 #thisisqueensland
- RT @GCBulletin: Top 10 #cocktail bars on the #GoldCoast! tinyurl.com/p92r6kh pic.twitter.com/AMvJfHpnDk
- RT @MrAdamSharpe: Ballooning In Byron Bay – Sunrise Style buff.ly/1s0r6rD #TTOT via @BckPackerBanter
- Proud to be an Aussie! Go #Qantas-& absolutely everybody! ow.ly/BCRcW ow.ly/BCRe0
- RT @ByronBayHouses: When you visit Byron Bay walk the beach twn Tallows & Broken Head & discover…. fb.me/1hdAYLv6V
- RT @mullumfestival: MMF14 20-23 Nov. ARTIST Profile: BULLHORN fb.me/1EeelkpXG
Travel Tips and News
- RT @mappingmegan: 11 #Travel Planning Mistakes You Don’t Know You’re Making goo.gl/Mo4yyD via @Treksplorer
- RT @TravlandLeisure: 6 #travel wardrobe picks from @MichaelKors: tandl.me/1nbvITY pic.twitter.com/lwHc5fpHkr #Luxury
- RT @IntTravellerMag:How to make economy feel (almost) like first:internationaltravellermag.com/?p=11045 @Qantasairways @cathaypacificAU…
- RT @mappingmegan: #Travel Apps You Should Download – #ttot #holidays mappingmegan.com/travel-apps-to… #Australia
- RT @TripIt: Tell us: what’s your go-to #travel credit card? Here are some recommendations: bit.ly/VMaGUP #tt #ttot
- How to avoid #DVT on a flight.. ow.ly/ALinM via @theage #Travel #TravelTips #Australia
- RT @TravelwitBender: Tips for Travelling Happily with Kids silverkris.com/stories/tips-t…
- RT @SueHenly:6 Simple Tips for Terrific Travel Photos genuinejourneys.net/?p=70 #photography #travelphotography #traveltips
- RT @luxury__travel: Why stay in a hotel when you can rent an apartment/house? bit.ly/1oyyGSm pic.twitter.com/wFvvRwsFF4
- Flight test: #EtihadAirways business class via @theage ow.ly/Bks4k #Airlinefood #Travel #Airttravel #Traveltips
- This proposal may make you cry (or dance in your seat.) ow.ly/AyHhb via @HelloMayMag #engagement #wedding
- Creating a truly family friendly #wedding ow.ly/AEzEO via @easyweddings
- Is a #wedding package for you? ow.ly/ADwdc @HuffPostWedding via @SandyMalone_ #WeddingTips #WeddingPackages
- How to Know If Your #Wedding Planner Is Legit ttp://ow.ly/AEpdz via @SandyMalone_
- The 10 most popular #first-dance #wedding songs in the world via @easyweddings ow.ly/AGf5H
- RT @Bridesmagazine: Choosing #bridesmaid dresses shouldn’t cost you a friendship: po.st/fRGofQ #Wedding #BrideRT @brides: The biggest #weddingdress shopping mistakes – @KleinfeldBridal’s fashion director: brid.es/1vKyhVt
- RT @FindTitleLoans:5 post-#Wedding Financial Things You Must Do Together via @SandyMalone_ buff.ly/1qlwwLa #finance
- RT @SandyMalone_: OMG! What does a #bride do when she hates her fiancé’s #BestMan? @brides blog! brides.com/blogs/aisle-sa…
- Best #marriage #proposal ever? ow.ly/BxO2t via @couriermail #Wedding
- RT @WeddingsinVQS: 3 Ways to Include Absent Wedding Guests in Real Time @SandyMalone_ brides.com/blogs/aisle-sa… via @brides
- @SandyMalone_ 12 Incredible Ways to Make Guests Happy goo.gl/qEOeTd #wedding #ideas #hizons
- RT @HuffPostWedding: How to nicely tell #wedding guests their phones aren’t invited huff.to/1w8dB6P
Wow, another great newsletter packed with some fantastic information ready for your next holiday!
….Have we convinced you yet that your Casuarina NSW holiday could be your best ever at any time of the year? All you have to do now is book your beach holiday! Northern Rivers area NSW (including Kingscliff, Casuarina, Pottsville and Cabarita Beach) is the perfect spot – and its location is ideal – 1/2 way between the Gold Coast and Byron Bay. Patrolled beaches line the coast. We even have Carla, Lisa and Pete’s top tips on things to do in Kingscliff! You can even book a picnic or high tea with Teaspoon High Tea Events! Check out our blog and news, location and attractions and what’s on and markets for more great tips and things to do on your Northern Rivers summer holidays!
Happy holidays – dream about what is possible; believe you can do it; make the most of your leave; plan, book and enjoy your holiday; then dream about where you will go next! It is your turn!
Would you like to book or find out more about us?
Look at our last minute accommodation specials or
Until next time – enjoy your day wherever you are from La Maison Pacifique “The Peaceful House” and your boutique designer luxury holiday home vacation rental in Casuarina, New South Wales, Australia – half way between the Gold Coast QLD and Byron Bay NSW, Australia.
Property Consultant & Interior Designer
La Maison Pacifique
Telephone – call +61 411 452 759
Mobile/Cell – call or text +61 411 452 759
Email – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – visit http://www.lamaisonpacifique.com
LinkedIn Group – join http://www.linkedin.com/groups/La-Maison-Pacifique-4634043
LinkedIn Company – follow http://www.linkedin.com/company/la-maison-pacifique
Google+ Person – add to circle https://plus.google.com/112592221587833404365/
Google+ Page – follow https://plus.google.com/b/112592221587833404365/
Twitter – follow http://www.twitter.com/maisonpacifique
Facebook – like http://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Maison-Pacifique/231607423592843
Newsletter – subscribe at http://eepurl.com/Am0zz
Video Tour – http://www.youtube.com/embed/KR8MiuA00Xg
Wedding Accommodation Video – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi7xxUJSDDE