After the most incredible summer where we were fully booked and delighted to welcome many new families and guests to our beautiful home, it is time to recap and give you some more great local – Northern NSW – news, wedding and La Maison Pacifique news!
Breaking news – book now to avoid disappointment! Yes, this year’s dates are filling fast, and we REALLY don’t want you to miss out! So if you have some dates in mind, please email me, Di Hendy at email@example.com as soon as you can!
Welcome to all our new subscribers and hello to all our continuing ones! a (belated) Happy New Year to you all. Featured articles this month include:
- La Maison Pacifique recently hosted Jane Scott of Brisbane News
- Add to our guest book and you could win $100!
- Native Stingless Bees at La Maison Pacifique
- Top Tips for Travelling with Teenagers
- Top Tips for Choosing your Wedding Accommodation
- Real Reasons Mums need a Holiday
- Top Tips for planning a Girls Weekend
- Top 6 Holiday Spa Tips
We at La Maison Pacifique recently hosted Jane Scott of the Brisbane News (introduced to us by the lovely Sally Scott of Alluxia.com) and below is her great (and much appreciated) review of our beautiful property (Nov 5-11, 2014) . We loved having you and your family stay Jane and are so pleased that you had a chance to visit local restaurant Osteria and the Margaret Olley Art Centre. You can view the original article here (pages 22-23).
2. Add to our guest book and you could win $100! – enter by 15 March 2015
With the launch of our new website we have updated our guest book and included a great new feature! Not only can you add a guest book entry, but you can (or instead of!) post your favourite picture from your stay with us. Send us you favourite pic and we will feature the best one in our newsletter each edition!
At La Maison Pacifique, we are committed to preserving and supporting the local flora and fauna in our beautiful region. Inspired by Jo at Mockingbird Cafe in Kingscliff, (who has her own native stingless bee hive on site) we have recently welcomed Native Stingless Bees at La Maison Pacifique. They are ideally located in a protected part of our garden, under a palm in the front garden. Over coming years, and as our bush tucker garden grows, we will introduce more native bee hives in an effort to support the pollination of local plants and fruits.
The kids are growing up and are no longer all that interested in following Mum and Dad around for the next holiday! They would prefer to be hanging out with their mates (although we have found that many of the mates are generally away on holidays too)… But, you are determined to eek out those last family holidays – until of course they get to the stage where they will readily accept joining you – if you pay!
Whether you are having a Destination Wedding, or just planning to enjoy a few nights away with your bridesmaids before your special day, we at La Maison Pacifique have some top tips for you to consider when booking your wedding accommodation.
At La Maison Pacifique we feel that every blog needs to have a bit of fun with its articles – and we have found a great one to share with you – The Real Reasons Mums Need a Holiday! Of course, we reckon that the best family holiday destination is Northern NSW and our beautiful Casuarina Beach, but this one can apply to any holiday – anywhere…
There are many types of holidays you can take and we’ve come up with some top tips for planning a girls weekend. These weekends are not only great to catch up with your besties – away from your partner, kids, pets etc, but a real chance to have some fun, spa-time pampering and laughs – recharging the batteries and remembering what life was like “pre-commitments”. Coming away with a real sense of relaxation is a great way to have a holiday over a (long) weekend, with a chance to feel refreshed after this mini-break.
Who doesn’t love a bit of pampering and being on holiday doesn’t mean that you need to give up on your holiday-spa ideas. Even if you are unable to access great spas (like our favourite – The Workshop at Cabarita Beach), you can still pamper yourself by following these Top 6 Holiday Spa tips.
9. Welcome to all our new subscribers!
Welcome to all our new subscribers and thank you to all our regular subscribers – we do hope that you continue to enjoy our newsletters each month. Thanks to our returning guests – and don’t forget to tell us about your stay – we love your feedback (and it is important to us!) We look forward to welcoming you all to our property soon – and don’t forget to book early – 2015 is shaping up to be another bumper year!
10. La Maison Pacifique recent Tweets – my favourites!
Local News, Events and Information
- RT @figtreebyronbay: Roast pumpkin, balsamic onions & harissa aioli… Yum! fb.me/1TBZIGGKH #ByronBay #Sundaylunch
- RT @adventuregc: Have you ever wanted to cuddle a Koala, feed a Kangaroo .. fb.me/1Fm1wlMij #Currumbin #GoldCoast
- RT @finsrestaurant: This heavenly dessert on the Fins menu-it is called “Worlds Healthiest Dessert”! fb.me/6xXWvXkYF
- Book with us! RT @theage: Trying to beat the post-holiday blues? Solution here! theage.com.au/small-business……
- Craving good fresh fish? You can but it at the #GoldCoast #Fishermen’s Cooperative at #TheSpit near #PalazzoVersace
- 10 #NSW driving detours via @TravellerAU ow.ly/HpOz1 @DestTweed #ByronBay #Tyalgum #Hinterland #MtWarning…
- Congrats to @finsrestaurant – our fave too! RT @NSWTips: Best restaurant experiences in #NSW: bit.ly/1wbBB7d…
- RT @coastalwatch: A documentary every Australian surfer needs to watch. fb.me/1GlYaHtXb
Travel Tips and News
- Essential Tips for Long Flights with #Kids po.st/ks0Sjf via @travelingmoms #TMOM #familytravel #traveltip
- RT @smh: .@Qantas Club to enforce smarter dress code. ow.ly/IWsPh #Travel #Australia
- Top Tips for #StressFree #Travel #Holiday ow.ly/HpP3Q #TweedCoast
- RT @AnujaDeSilva: Choosing Travel Companions for a Girls’ Getaway po.st/pHQegr via @KamrynAdams #TMOM #Travel
- RT @luxury__travel:Light-hearted look at top 5 luxury travel trends for 2015 bit.ly/1HU3axL
- RT @mappingmegan: #TravelApps You Should Download – #ttot #travel mappingmegan.com/travel-apps-to…
- RT @TravelwitBender: Top 5 Reasons To Buy #Travel Insurance – travelwithbender.com/travel-blog/gu
- via @IntTravellerMag #FrequentFlyer Battle – @Qantas vs @VirginAustralia #Travel http://www.internationaltravellermag.com/how-to-choose-the-best-frequent-flyer-program/#
- RT @JoMaloneMBE: Loved sharing holiday beauty tips with @cntraveller ow.ly/J0vus including @JOLOVESofficial…
- RT @MarthaWeddings: The 50 Best Love Songs of All Time: Martha.ms/VHLw #14DaysOfLove
- @stylemepretty: Perfect chignon with a leaf bridal clip:stylemepretty.com/little-black-b… Photography: Lisa Rigby…
- RT @ConfettiDDreams: See the new Riki Dalal 2015 Wedding Dresses here! buff.ly/1CXNW46
- RT @theknot: Seriously useful #wedding transportation tips (you’re welcome!) knot.ly/6013I9tU #weddingtips
- RT @InsideWeddings: 4 things YOU can do to help your #wedding #photographer get great shots bit.ly/1i1JHd1
- RT @SandyMalone_: Happy #DIYWednesday 10 Tips to making your #wedding run smoothly w/o a planner in @brides!…
Wow, another great newsletter packed with some fantastic information ready for your next holiday!
….Have we convinced you yet that your Casuarina NSW holiday could be your best ever at any time of the year? All you have to do now is book your beach holiday! Northern Rivers area NSW (including Kingscliff, Casuarina, Pottsville and Cabarita Beach) is the perfect spot – and its location is ideal – 1/2 way between the Gold Coast and Byron Bay. Patrolled beaches line the coast. We even have Carla, Lisa, Pete and Spida’s top tips on things to do in Kingscliff! You can even book a picnic or high tea with Teaspoon High Tea Events! Check out our blog and news, location and attractions and what’s on and markets for more great tips and things to do on your Northern Rivers summer holidays!
Happy holidays – dream about what is possible; believe you can do it; make the most of your leave; plan, book and enjoy your holiday; then dream about where you will go next! It is your turn!
Would you like to book or find out more about us?
Look at our last minute accommodation specials or
Until next time – enjoy your day wherever you are from La Maison Pacifique “The Peaceful House” and your boutique designer luxury holiday home vacation rental in Casuarina, New South Wales, Australia – half way between the Gold Coast QLD and Byron Bay NSW, Australia.
Property Consultant & Interior Designer
La Maison Pacifique
Telephone – call +61 411 452 759
Mobile/Cell – call or text +61 411 452 759
Email – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – visit http://www.lamaisonpacifique.com
LinkedIn Group – join http://www.linkedin.com/groups/La-Maison-Pacifique-4634043
LinkedIn Company – follow Linked in Company
Google+ Person – add to circle https://plus.google.com/+LaMaisonPacifique1
Google+ Page – follow https://plus.google.com/b/112592221587833404365/
Twitter – follow http://www.twitter.com/maisonpacifique
Facebook – like http://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Maison-Pacifique/231607423592843
Newsletter – subscribe at http://eepurl.com/Am0zz
Video Tour – http://www.youtube.com/embed/KR8MiuA00Xg
Wedding Accommodation Video – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi7xxUJSDDE