Newsflash – see us at the Osteria Wedding Open Day – Sunday March 2 – 10am-2pm, Casuarina NSW!
Yes, its true! We are attending our first ever Wedding Open Day with our friends from Casuarina Weddings!
Only a few weeks away, the Open Day will showcase a number of local suppliers – all who are committed to ensuring that your wedding/Destination Wedding is the best possible day for you and your family and friends.
We will be showcasing beautiful beachfront holiday accommodation which is perfect for your bridal parties and guests. Please drop in and say hello! Every person who registers with us for our newsletter will receive a specially prepared, beautiful Jaabay Candle with our own designer La Maison Pacifique scent.
We really do hope to see you there! 🙂
…and now to our newsletter!…
Our La Maison Pacifique February 2014 Update includes our recent social media articles, posts, tweets (and some other great information added in) including:
- Easter Special – dates available and great pricing!
- The Real Reasons Mums Need a Holiday
- Top Tips for Planning a Girls Weekend
- Top 6 Holiday Spa Tips
- Top 10 Tips for a Memorable Wedding
- Best Packing Tips
- Welcome to all our new subscribers!
- My favourite tweets in January
You can ink with us via Twitter, facebook, https://plus.google.com/+LaMaisonPacifique1, Linked in Company and Youtube for our news/stories as they happen (although our newsletter does have added extras too). Read on and enjoy!
We are so excited to announce that La Maison Pacifique, our beautiful beachfront holiday home in Casuarina does have some availability over Easter. We have two sets of dates available – a 9 night stay which incorporates the school holidays and a 4 night stay – just for the Easter long weekend. Check out the specials here and don’t forget that it will be first come first served (and you won’t want to miss out!)
We at La Maison Pacifique feel that every blog needs to have a bit of fun with its articles – and we have found a great one to share with you – The Real Reasons Mums Need a Holiday! Of course, we feel that the best family holiday destination is Northern NSW and our beautiful Casuarina Beach, but this one can apply to any holiday – anywhere…
There are many types of holidays you can take we’ve come up with some top tips for planning a girls weekend. These weekends are not only great to catch up with your besties – away from your partner, kids, pets etc, but a real chance to have some fun, spa-time pampering and laughs – recharging the batteries and remembering what life was like “pre-commitments”. Coming away with a real sense of relaxation is a great way to have a holiday over a (long) weekend, with a chance to feel refreshed after this mini-break.
We all love a bit of pampering and being on holiday doesn’t mean that you need to give up on your holiday-spa ideas. Even if you are unable to access great spas (like our favourite – The Workshop at Cabarita Beach), you can still pamper yourself by following these Top 6 Holiday Spa tips.
We at La Maison Pacifique are keen on ensuring that your wedding day is special and exciting – so here are some top 10 tips for a memorable wedding.
With local information inspired by a great post direct from The Knot, (10 Ways to Make Sure Your Wedding Isn’t Boring), we’ve added a few little extras (from our local knowledge, experience and research) to personalise your day for you, your partner and your guests.
And remember, a wedding is just the start of a wonderful life together, so don’t sweat the small stuff! Communication is the key and as I always say “It is about what you CAN do”. If you keep that in mind, you could be up for the best wedding day ever!
Your holiday has booked, you’ve planned your tours, you’ve done all the pre-trip purchases and now you are ready to pack – but wait! How do I pack to ensure I get everything in? What happens if I forget something? You go into meltdown – until you read our best packing tips – ready for your holiday! Breathe, all will be well
7. Welcome to all our new subscribers!
January 2014 saw another big increase in subscribers to our monthly newsletters with more than 50 enquiries for the month! Thank you to all our regular subscribers – we do hope that you continue to enjoy our newsletters each month. We look forward to welcoming you all to our property soon – and don’t forget to book early – 2014 is filling fast – and enquiries are starting to float through for 2015 as well!
La Maison Pacifique December Tweets – my favourites!
To be honest, probably love all my tweets – otherwise I wouldn’t pass them on… 🙂
Local News, Events and Information
- We’re heading to Osteria’s #Wedding Open Day in #Casuarina on 2 March 10am-2pm. See you there! ow.ly/tqoQn
- What’s on #TweedCoast this w/end! People 2 see places 2 go! @Tweedscene #Kingscliff #CabaritaBeach.. ow.ly/sFpzh
- RT @cravegoldcoast: @PaddockBakery Cool little bakery in Miami worth a try! ow.ly/sFpFw ow.ly/sFpJc
- RT @DestTweed: #SheoakShack at #FingalHead Perfect spot for coffee, lunch or Friday arvo drinks. ow.ly/sFrbe
- RT @_Wallcreations: @byronbay makes our list of top spots to visit in NSW; buff.ly/1bsJ8sy @BVCentre #australia
- We are addicted (to our beach)! RT @HuffPostTravel: You know you are addicted to the ocean when..huff.to/1eZA3rC
- Taste of #Kingscliff & #TweedCoast 11-20 July ow.ly/tkA2O Don’t miss it!
- RT @DestinationsMag: 2014 Travel Planner issue is beautiful & info-packed! #HotOffThePress ow.ly/sApYM
- RT @DestinationsMag: For #TT– Some gr8 #TravelApps you may want to check out here – ow.ly/sz9tS
- RT @holeinthedonut: 8 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Using Frequent Flyer Miles foxnomad.com/2014/01/16/8-t… @foxnomad
- RT @yTravelBlog: 12 Blogs to Follow in 2014: bit.ly/1kkwgut #blog #blogging #SocialMedia #inspiration
- RT @eatlovesavormag: Discover: The Delight of A Luxurious Carry On Bag tinyurl.com/psxfwmu #luxury
- RT @luxury_travel: 8 top tips for keeping your data consumption to a minimum as you travel : bit.ly/LsrfR4
- RT @TravelwitBender: How to Pass Time When Traveling (and not go crazy with boredom) goo.gl/XUHWOY via @packmeto
- (or stay with us!) 🙂 RT @luxury_travel: Luxury travel for those with disabilities – bit.ly/1dSEuEX
- RT @luxury_travel: 6 tips on getting upgraded to first class… for free bit.ly/1aQI1T9
- RT @yTravelBlog: How to Get Your Travel Planning Done Right bit.ly/1bwlGa6 #travel #FamilyTravel #ttot #lp
- RT @luxury_travel: Top 10 #luxury travel gifts for her this Valentine’s Day – A Luxury Travel Blog bit.ly/1fT2x6Q
- RT @HuffPostTravel: A few tips on staying safe abroad huff.to/1eDpbjZ
- RT @brides: Serve mini comfort food at the end of your wedding instead of cocktail hour @MaryGiuliani ow.ly/sAqAU
- RT @easyweddings: New trend in recent months: Provide guests access to an ipad (or smartphone)…ow.ly/sHWK2
- RT @easyweddings: There’s something special about a black tie #wedding–elegant, timeless & classic. fb.me/2ZTE3rk7d
- RT @ConfettiDDreams: 30 Wedding Photo Secrets & Tips ♥ ♥ ♥.bit.ly/1jI3kZE #tips
- 11 things to do after getting #engaged @brides #wedding ow.ly/sVI1D
- RT @theknot: Watch this entire wedding in 3 minutes! spr.ly/6018eeRi
- RT @TravelwitBender: 10 Ways to Keep the Love Alive on the Road – Tips for Traveling Couples goo.gl/o1avrY
- RT @DIYWeddingsMag: RT: Prettiest Engagement Rings Ever – Valentine’s Day right around the corner… ow.ly/2DyKYU
- A bit of fun! RT @wimagazine: Have you taken the great wedding dress quiz yet? dld.bz/dgpGr
- RT @DIYWeddingsMag: RT @KelsiWIV: See @SandyMalone_’s blog on remembering a passed loved one …- huffingtonpost.com/sandy-malone/i…
- 10 things a groom must know before proposing! @easyweddings ow.ly/tkGaj #Weddings
Wow, another great newsletter packed with some fantastic information ready for your next holiday!
(even if we do say so ourselves!) 🙂
…and… if you are looking for a resort-style luxury beachfront holiday home for your family holiday, romantic break wedding accommodation, (watch our video here), or a girls getaway contact us at La Maison Pacifique for availability and a quote…. Remember, our rates compare really well with local 5-star resorts – and La Maison Pacifique is private – on the beach – walking distance to cafes at Cabarita Beach – perfect spot for whale watching (June to November each year) – children optional!
Would you like to book or find out more about us?
Look at our last minute accommodation specials or
Until next time – enjoy your day wherever you are from La Maison Pacifique “The Peaceful House” and your boutique designer luxury holiday home vacation rental in Casuarina, New South Wales, Australia – half way between the Gold Coast QLD and Byron Bay NSW, Australia.
Property Consultant & Interior Designer
La Maison Pacifique
Telephone – call +61 411 452 759
Mobile/Cell – call or text +61 411 452 759
Email – contact email@example.com
Website – visit http://www.lamaisonpacifique.com
LinkedIn Group – join http://www.linkedin.com/groups/La-Maison-Pacifique-4634043
LinkedIn Company – follow Linked in Company
Google+ Person – add to circle https://plus.google.com/+LaMaisonPacifique1
Google+ Page – follow https://plus.google.com/b/112592221587833404365/
Twitter – follow http://www.twitter.com/maisonpacifique
Facebook – like http://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Maison-Pacifique/231607423592843
Newsletter – subscribe at http://eepurl.com/Am0zz
Video Tour – http://www.youtube.com/embed/KR8MiuA00Xg
Wedding Accommodation Video – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi7xxUJSDDE