The whales have arrived and the winter weather is spectacular! Just when our southern friends and neighbours are experiencing cold, wet, winter days and nights, we are getting clear blue skies, sunshine, cool sunny days and beautiful starry nights. Now is the perfect time to head north and enjoy a great break away – not only fabulous weather but fabulous prices too! But that is not all we have to talk about – we have done some great blogs this month (our usual mix of local news, travel tips, wedding information and what we are doing at La Maison Pacifique) so read on for all the details:
- July School Holiday Special **BOOK NOW**
- Whale Watching Northern NSW
- Fun Winter Beach Activities
- Luxurious Wedding Accommodation for our Brides and their Bridesmaids
- Breakfast at Liliana’s Possum Creek
- Our Bush Tucker Garden is now open!
- Daintree Organics deliver to La Maison Pacifique
- Taste of Kingscliff and Tweed Coast
…and don’t forget we are already taking bookings for August onwards with lots of interest in wedding accommodation and of course our peak time – Summer School Holidays. There are some Summer weeks still available but we suggest you get in quick!
Escape the Winter Blues! July School Holiday Special – book before 30 June 2014 and pay off peak rate for a weekly school holiday stay! That’s right $2750 instead of $3200 – a saving of $450! Confirm your booking now so you don’t miss out! Saturday-Saturday bookings: 28 June to 19 July inclusive.
If you are interested in whale watching Northern NSW, then come and join us here at La Maison Pacifique! Located half way between Byron Bay and the Gold Coast, La Maison Pacifique, Casuarina Beach is the perfect location for spotting the passing whales over the next few months.
The Northern NSW whale watching season officially started on Sunday (1 June) and continues until early November. There are a plethora of options available to all enthusiasts to enjoy the beauty of the whales as they travel the Eastern coast of Australia as part of their yearly winter migration.
You may not think that winter could be your favourite time to visit the beach but there are benefits and many fun winter beach activities to enjoy! With fewer people and a real chance to relax, an Australian winter holiday can be a perfect time for a mid-year getaway.
Let’s not forget that the Northern Rivers area (Tweed Coast to Byron Bay) is the perfect spot for the winter getaway. With mild weather and cool nights, its the perfect opportunity to enjoy the beach – and you are only 90 minutes by car from Brisbane or 20 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport.
We at La Maison Pacifique love the fact that we have the opportunity to make your wedding day extra special – with our luxurious wedding accommodation for our brides and their bridesmaids.
This was no more evident than at the recent wedding of Beth and Josh who chose our beautiful beachfront holiday home for their wedding accommodation.
We love nothing better than giving you the latest news and information (and top local finds) for our region and this week we bring to you “Breakfast at Liliana’s Possum Creek”.
6 months in the planning, 6 months to execute our design (we had to wait for the rain!) our Bush Tucker Garden is now open!
Yes, all guests at La Maison Pacifique not only get to enjoy our beautiful, luxury resort-style accommodation but also our adjoining garden – almost 15oom2 of it (and including a great grassed area perfect for touch footy!)
One of the things we love best about offering La Maison Pacifique to our discerning guests is not just getting to know them, but providing all guests with the best hints and tips to ensure that we enable the best holiday experience ever! One tip that has really resonated with our guests is ordering groceries online before their arrival (yes, we do have a meet and unpack service too!), and in that vein we are pleased to say that Daintree Organics deliver to La Maison Pacifique!
The mornings are slightly chilly but the air is fresh and clean on our gorgeous coastline! TASTE of Kingscliff & Tweed Coast 11 – 20 July 2014 is less than a month away and is going to be the food event of the year for our area! There is a wide range of events for everyone from markets to dinners to tastings. Plenty of information available at their website and proudly supported by Destination Tweed. A great week not to be missed!
9. Welcome to all our new subscribers!
Welcome to all our new subscribers and thank you to all our regular subscribers – we do hope that you continue to enjoy our newsletters each month. Thanks to our returning guests – and don’t forget to tell us about your stay – we love your feedback (and it is important to us!) We look forward to welcoming you all to our property soon – and don’t forget to book early – 2014 is filling fast – and 2015 is shaping up for another bumper year!
10. La Maison Pacifique recent Tweets – my favourites!
Local News, Events and Information
- 20 ways to eat a #TimTam ow.ly/xkzET What do you choose?
- RT @abcgoldcoast: Take a short time-lapse trip along the new @gclightrail ow.ly/xkzwV
- We love Mullum! RT @nomadsworld: Mullumbimby – the biggest little town in Australia goo.gl/fb/63kJC#travelguide
- RT @adventuregc: Beautiful view of #Tallebudgera from #Burleigh Headland.. fb.me/1gtdPEZge #GoldCoast #Travel
- RT @yTravelBlog: #Australia has 10,000 beaches & #ByronBay has some of the best-Top 5 here fb.me/6xVpSHnkv @NSWTips
- Local Restauranteur Steven Snow shares his secret! ow.ly/xEdNU @_Brookfarm_ @finsrestaurant #Kingscliff @NSW #Australia
- Top 10 Australian #SparklingWines ow.ly/xMvMJ @goodfoodAU#wines
- Book now for the #Tweed Foodie Fest! ow.ly/xRTRz 19-23 Nov 2014 @NSWTips #Travel #Festivals #Food
- Top Restaurants to try – #TweedCoast ow.ly/y286S @NSWTips #Kingscliff @finsrestaurant ow.ly/y28fg
- Read about #ByronBay Garlic. Great recipe to share! @northern_star_ @TheFarmByronBay @NSWTips #NSW ow.ly/y4jNI
Travel Tips and News
- RT @CNTraveler: Vogue editor Hamish Bowles-how he likes to travel cntrvlr.com/1wh0T7y #Travel
- Ever wanted to fly an A380? Try the #Qantas Flight Simulator Experience ow.ly/xk45f Gift for someone who has…
- Our best tips for #Travelling in #Australia ow.ly/xkzLq #Travel @NSWTips
- RT @journeyjottings: Beautiful Aussie art for ..Australia through Artist’s Eyes bit.ly/cGoIvC #travel #australia
- RT @mappingmegan: FREE MONEY! Australian Tourist Refund Scheme tinyurl.com/kq4g9mj #travel #ttot #rtw
- 10 essential items travellers should pack! ow.ly/xBb7A @theage #Travel #PackingTips #Travelwithkids
- RT @cntraveller:Ladies & Gentlemen-We bring you the ‘shower-in-a-trunk’! po.st/5RaMSK #louisvuitton #travel…
- RT @HuffPostTravel: An app to help you avoid spending your whole vacation in the restroom huff.to/1kliYb6 #Travel
- Great idea! RT @luxury__travel: Managing your mail as you travel : bit.ly/1q6vZwV pic.twitter.com/cQicrMomzG
- RT @hootsuite: Three social media tricks for planning your next vacation: ow.ly/xTAy0
- Gr8 info on safeguarding #luggage when traveling in @DestinationsMag June issue, p.20- ow.ly/xZWPh
- RT @luxury__travel: The 10 must-have luxury travel apps bit.ly/1qfU8Be #travel pic.twitter.com/bLD2GErCWs
- RT @Queensland: How to use your GoPro underwater is.gd/WDCvHe
- How to preserve your #WeddingDress: @DIYWeddingsMag ow.ly/xk421 #Wedding ow.ly/xk43d
- RT @ProjectWedding: #Wedding day style ideas for short hair ~ ht.ly/xwylz
- Planning a #SpringWedding? #Kingscliff Wedding Venues #NorthernNSW ow.ly/xyj8D #TweedCoast #Wedding
- RT @travelbeeuk: 5 ways couples blow their #wedding budgets.. ow.ly/xvXkO
- RT @WeddingWire: 5 shortcuts for writing thank-you notes: ht.ly/xrCpw #TuesdayTip
- RT @SandyMalone_: Hey @ReneeStraussBH – 5 Things Photographers SHOULD NEVER DO at ANY Wedding! huffingtonpost.com/sandy-malone/5…
- RT @wimagazine: 6 genius ways to use @ConfettiPetals in your #wedding day weddingideasmag.com/?p=60962
- RT @brides: Shorter brides can rock any style of wedding dress, even mermaid skirts. Here’s how: brid.es/1x0DuaP
- RT @WeddingSalon:Things your #wedding planner is too polite to say huff.to/1jKuo7X #ReceptionThursday @WeddingsinVQS
- RT @Bridesmagazine: What weddings REALLY cost: po.st/vwqM5b
- @SandyMalone_: 10 Things Mother of the Bride Should NOT Do at the Wedding brides.com/blogs/aisle-sa… #Wedding
- RT @brides: The ultimate guide to shopping for a mother-of-the-bride (or groom!) dress: brid.es/1iPa06B
- Which bride are you? RT @brides: See these romantic #weddingaccessories: brid.es/1i0KTNb pic.twitter.com/c5ydCIghAO
- RT @WIVIntern:@kingofweddings 10 traditions @SandyMalone_ thinks are “Almost Gone w/the Wind” huffingtonpost.com/sandy-malone/o…
Wow, another great newsletter packed with some fantastic information ready for your next holiday!
….Have we convinced you yet that your Casuarina NSW holiday could be your best ever at any time of the year? All you have to do now is book your beach holiday! Northern Rivers area NSW (including Kingscliff, Casuarina, Pottsville and Cabarita Beach) is the perfect spot – and its location is ideal – 1/2 way between the Gold Coast and Byron Bay. Patrolled beaches line the coast. We even have Carla, Lisa and Pete’s top tips on things to do in Kingscliff! You can even book a picnic or high tea with Teaspoon High Tea Events! Check out our blog and news, location and attractions and what’s on and markets for more great tips and things to do on your Northern Rivers summer holidays!
Happy holidays – dream about what is possible; believe you can do it; make the most of your leave; plan, book and enjoy your holiday; then dream about where you will go next! It is your turn!
Would you like to book or find out more about us?
Look at our last minute accommodation specials or
Until next time – enjoy your day wherever you are from La Maison Pacifique “The Peaceful House” and your boutique designer luxury holiday home vacation rental in Casuarina, New South Wales, Australia – half way between the Gold Coast QLD and Byron Bay NSW, Australia.
Property Consultant & Interior Designer
La Maison Pacifique
Telephone – call +61 411 452 759
Mobile/Cell – call or text +61 411 452 759
Email – contact email@example.com
Website – visit http://www.lamaisonpacifique.com
LinkedIn Group – join http://www.linkedin.com/groups/La-Maison-Pacifique-4634043
LinkedIn Company – follow Linked in Company
Google+ Person – add to circle https://plus.google.com/+LaMaisonPacifique1
Google+ Page – follow https://plus.google.com/b/112592221587833404365/
Twitter – follow http://www.twitter.com/maisonpacifique
Facebook – like http://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Maison-Pacifique/231607423592843
Newsletter – subscribe at http://eepurl.com/Am0zz
Video Tour – http://www.youtube.com/embed/KR8MiuA00Xg
Wedding Accommodation Video – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi7xxUJSDDE