We did get pretty busy with the July school holidays and all, so sadly we missed our usual July Newsletter – BUT – we have come back bigger and better than ever in August! Featured articles this month include:
- Last Minute Specials now updated!
- Taste of Kingscliff and the Tweed Coast
- Top Tips to beat jetlag
- How to choose travel insurance
- Bush Tucker Garden – the Photos
- Spida’s Top things to do in Kingscliff
- Black and White vs Colour Wedding Photos
- Our favourite wedding video of all time
- Commonwealth Games are on their way – our Gold Coast is next!
We have been delighted that our bookings have remained steady through the winter months and are now keen for our valued subscribers to have an opportunity to take advantage of our last minute accommodation specials. Book early to avoid disappointment!
This is a little out of date as this year’s Taste of Kingscliff and the Tweed Coast has been and gone. However, read on for the events that did happen this year – and think about travelling to our beautiful location for next year’s event! Not to be missed!
After a recent trip overseas and some less than successful attempts at minimising our jetlag, we’ve done some research and found a great article with fantastic Top Tips to beat Jetlag!
As is our way, we have also added in some extra ideas of our own – and this marries in nicely with our earlier articles…
We love providing helpful advice to all our friends, so it pleased us enormously when we were recently contacted by Alison Rex Paulin of Travel Insurance Direct in relation to our earlier post about Top Tips for Stress Free Travel. The lovely Alison has now compiled for all La Maison Pacifique subscribers, friends, guests and followers her Top Tips on How to choose Travel Insurance – and you know they will be great as it comes from an Industry Professional (and a real person!)
Ok, so we remain a little excited about our wonderful new garden area, incorporating our bush tucker, herb, tea, tropical and orchard fruits sections. I have taken a few photos for you…
Following on from our most successful post “Lisa’s Top things to do in Kingscliff“, we have just found this recent article (and video) put together by the Escape Team and Spida Everett on our neighbour Kingscliff. Of course, we love any articles that promote our beautiful area, and whilst we, ourselves prefer to stay just down the road in Casuarina, we are just a 40 minute bike ride along the foreshore and boardwalk to the beautiful town of Kingscliff.
Debating between black & white vs colour wedding photos? We’ll we’ve done some research and found this great article by Emilie Baltz (from The Knot website) which will help you decide (and we have added in contact details/links for local Northern NSW suppliers)…. Read on…
8. Our favourite wedding video of all time!
Ok, so we are a little like proud parents on this one… Recent guests Beth and Josh enjoyed a magical day in Casuarina and we were lucky enough to host Beth and her girls for their pre-wedding activities (and Beth and Josh post wedding). Our very sincere thanks to them both for allowing us to use their photos, and here is the most fantastic wedding video and special celebration of their day. You can see how beautiful it all was and we sincerely wish them all the best for their future as husband and wife…. Thankyou Beth and Josh!
9. The Commonwealth Games are on their way – our Gold Coast is next!
With the Glasgow games deemed “the best ever” and the warm welcome of the locals with their Scottish brogue, it is time now to turn our attention to the Gold Coast! Four years could seem a while away, but we at La Maison Pacifique are ready and waiting! Can’t wait for the Games to hit our shores and we are really looking forward to welcoming visitors from around the world. For updates on the progress on the games, visit http://www.gc2018.com/ or follow on twitter at https://twitter.com/gc2018
10. Welcome to all our new subscribers!
Welcome to all our new subscribers and thank you to all our regular subscribers – we do hope that you continue to enjoy our newsletters each month. Thanks to our returning guests – and don’t forget to tell us about your stay – we love your feedback (and it is important to us!) We look forward to welcoming you all to our property soon – and don’t forget to book early – 2015 is shaping up to be another bumper year!
11. La Maison Pacifique recent Tweets – my favourites!
Local News, Events and Information
- RT @_Brookfarm_: Foodlander app finds fresh food at #Farmersmarkets from your phone – klou.tt/1khgrq20s9576 #Travel
- RT @DestTweed: Planning a Crystal Castle trip? Download free guidebook before you go: ow.ly/yn3SR #NSW #Travel
- @dihendy So many places to curl up with a book in the winter sun @maisonpacifique decisions decisions pic.twitter.com/hMEgpdrQtF
- @dihendy No wonder @maisonpacifique has become popular with bridal parties-the master bedroom is like a luxury penthouse suite pic.twitter.com/Q6FPMVNOpt
- RT @yTravelBlog: 25 places to eat on #GoldCoast: bit.ly/TI8jS5 #ThisisQueensland #PBevent #RestaurantAustralia & visit Casuarina #NSW #Australia
- RT @HuffPostTravel: 21 travel experiences you need once huff.to/1iWqD2S…
- RT @alluxia: The hottest new Byron Bay restaurants & bars ow.ly/z5Yj4 #byronbay #restaurantaustralia
- Ever tried stand up #paddleboarding? Try it on the #GoldCoast ! ow.ly/zhnik #Travel #Australia
- Ideas for your #ByronBay day trip! ow.ly/zhonS @ByronBayCookies ow.ly/zhp76 ow.ly/zhpav
- Keen to get your pulse racing? Try #Jetboating on the #GoldCoast ! ow.ly/zhpEi @NSWTips #NSW #Travel #Adventure
- Movie #Inbetweeners inc shots on our #Casuarina beach! ow.ly/zm4I1 Watch for the headland! #CabaritaBeach #NSW
- Congrats to our friends at Kingscliff Beach Bowls Club -Top 25-Brides Choice Awards ow.ly/zGK1K ow.ly/zGK7n
- Australia’s Gold Coast will host the next Commonwealth Games-2018. Time to shine #GameOnGoldCoast thndr.it/1sGzTLI
- 9 Australian Cooking schools for the adventurous-we say Wild Lime & Stay with us! RT @AustTraveller ow.ly/zOVuc
Travel Tips and News
- RT @luxury__travel:Top 5 fashionable essentials every woman must pack bit.ly/1lGWbeG pic.twitter.com/ynSZeBBtPg #Luxury
- RT @LuxuryPRGal:Hilarious! #travel RT @mashable:Every flight is a joyride with this flight attendant on.mash.to/1npYjpf
- +Book Aussie Summer Hols! RT @CNTraveler:5 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Do This Month: cntrvlr.com/1mbLrW0 #Travel
- RT @luxury__travel: The top 3 airlines for travelling with the family bit.ly/1x3xMDY #Travel #Travelwithkids
- RT @AnnTran_: TRAVEL TIPS: How to pack more efficiently via @GAdv_GLS @G_lizlulu #teamLove pic.twitter.com/aNa039vu8G
- RT @TravelwitBender: Essential tech kit for a travel blogging geek goo.gl/fkY6VX via @globalgrasshopr
- RT @CNTraveler:Flying with kids can be stressful – @joannagoddard tips on how to deal. cntrvlr.com/1qY3U9l #traveltips
- RT @vagabondish: 10 Things You Should Know Before Your Next Great Roadtrip #travel ow.ly/xIoFA
- Why its impossible to sleep in #Qantas First Class #Travel ow.ly/yRJdT #TravelTips #Australia
- Flight attendant’s guide to flying! ow.ly/z7g29 #travel #airtravel
- RT @CNTraveler: packing for 10 days abroad with 1 bag cntrvlr.com/1rk8yBn #travelskills #ttot pic.twitter.com/2IhHVjhzOd
- RT @vagabondish: 7 Reasons Why Traveling Somewhere *Again* is a Really Gr8 Idea #travel #traveltips ow.ly/yKtKk
- RT @CNTraveler: How to get a reservation at a fully booked restaurant: cntrvlr.com/1sAXz6J pic.twitter.com/TcwM69dQrB
- How to beat global roaming charges ow.ly/zMVvK #Travel #Australia #NSWTips #TravelTips
- RT @HuffPostStyle: Now this is the ultimate #bridesmaid dream team huff.to/1kVViKG #Wedding
- RT @stylemepretty: The ultimate hair inspiration! 15 bridal braids we adore: stylemepretty.com/2014/05/06/15-…#wedding
- RT @Bridesmagazine: The most iconic #wedding dresses of all time: po.st/q0LC7r
- RT @SandyMalone_: @brides today w/ #weddingtips to save your budget brides.com/blogs/aisle-sa…#wedding
- RT @youyourwedding: So, THAT’S how to rock your #wedding speeches… youandyourwedding.co.uk/planning/readi…pic.twitter.com/07KiHy6Jc8
- RT 4 ways to involve kids in your #wedding ow.ly/yOruj @SandyMalone_ @WeddingsinVQS #WeddingTips
- RT @Bridesmagazine: The 10 things you need to do as soon as you get engaged: po.st/DY2GjC
- RT @Weddingmagazine: Psst! Seven purse-friendly #wedding beauty secrets you need to know: ow.ly/zg1MT
- RT @onewed: Thursday’s #IdeabookInspo We Love: Wedding Day Signage ow.ly/wqBX3 ow.ly/i/5rp6u
- RT @stylemepretty:Best tips for beating the heat at a summer wedding: stylemepretty.com/2014/06/18/tip…
- RT @inspiredbride: 5 Tips for Choosing the Perfect #Wedding Favors – wp.me/p4NF8w-34H pic.twitter.com/1n848t6VBQ
- RT @brides: How to travel with your in-laws and not go insane: brid.es/1s4hWry #wedding
Wow, another great newsletter packed with some fantastic information ready for your next holiday!
….Have we convinced you yet that your Casuarina NSW holiday could be your best ever at any time of the year? All you have to do now is book your beach holiday! Northern Rivers area NSW (including Kingscliff, Casuarina, Pottsville and Cabarita Beach) is the perfect spot – and its location is ideal – 1/2 way between the Gold Coast and Byron Bay. Patrolled beaches line the coast. We even have Carla, Lisa and Pete’s top tips on things to do in Kingscliff! You can even book a picnic or high tea with Teaspoon High Tea Events! Check out our blog and news, location and attractions and what’s on and markets for more great tips and things to do on your Northern Rivers summer holidays!
Happy holidays – dream about what is possible; believe you can do it; make the most of your leave; plan, book and enjoy your holiday; then dream about where you will go next! It is your turn!
Would you like to book or find out more about us?
Look at our last minute accommodation specials or
Until next time – enjoy your day wherever you are from La Maison Pacifique “The Peaceful House” and your boutique designer luxury holiday home vacation rental in Casuarina, New South Wales, Australia – half way between the Gold Coast QLD and Byron Bay NSW, Australia.
Property Consultant & Interior Designer
La Maison Pacifique
Telephone – call +61 411 452 759
Mobile/Cell – call or text +61 411 452 759
Email – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – visit http://www.lamaisonpacifique.com
LinkedIn Group – join http://www.linkedin.com/groups/La-Maison-Pacifique-4634043
LinkedIn Company – follow http://www.linkedin.com/company/la-maison-pacifique
Google+ Person – add to circle https://plus.google.com/112592221587833404365/
Google+ Page – follow https://plus.google.com/b/112592221587833404365/
Twitter – follow http://www.twitter.com/maisonpacifique
Facebook – like http://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Maison-Pacifique/231607423592843
Newsletter – subscribe at http://eepurl.com/Am0zz
Video Tour – http://www.youtube.com/embed/KR8MiuA00Xg
Wedding Accommodation Video – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi7xxUJSDDE