Last newsletter we told you all a little about our plans for our regular maintenance week we undertake each year.
Now, please don’t think that we don’t undertake maintenance as and when it requires it – we surely do, but also once a year we give La Maison Pacifique a real sparkle and shine ensuring that we’re ready for summer!
This year we have:
- Serviced the spa heater
- Cleaned all the windows inside and out
- Cleaned the whole house on the outside (house wash service)
- Had the BBQ and oven professionally cleaned
- Cleaned the solar panels (important so they run at maximum efficiency)
- Serviced all the airconditioners and installed a new unit for the media room on the ground floor
- Had all the carpets and rugs professionally cleaned
- Spring cleaned the whole house – top to bottom – including all the cupboards, shelving etc, moving furniture, cleaning ceiling fans – the whole lot!
- Resurfaced all the decks – they are looking amazing
- Serviced the pool equipment
- Remulched, tidied and replanted in the gardens
- Pest Control throughout
- Filled all the gas bottles (done regularly anyway)
- Serviced the alarm and entry systems
- Updated the modem and links for the internet
- Purchased new telephones for the land lines
- All the quilts and bedding has been professionally cleaned and spruced up
- All new pillows and pillow protectors purchased
- Serviced and repaired the blinds
- Painting work to freshen the house in high traffic areas
- New signs for car parking onsite
I know – its a big list! And yes, it is not an inexpensive exercise. However, what this does show all our guests and prospective guests is that we are well and truly ready for our summer high season and that all the guests staying will have a totally refreshed La Maison Pacifique to enjoy! It is all part of our commitment to ensure that all our guests receive a WOW moment on their arrival.
Sincere thanks to all who participated in this mammoth effort – all local companies – which just shows what a fantastic community we live in and that everyone chips in to ensure La Maison Pacifique “The Peaceful House” fulfills its promises.
..and one other thing we have done. In order to protect all guests, we have organised regular security patrols to ensure the safety of guests and in an effort to maintain our peaceful beachfront idyll. We are all about ensuring that our guests have their best experience with us. This is in addition to our alarm and keypad entry systems.
If you can – book early! 2016 dates are filling.
No rest for the wicked though! Summer is starting and we can’t wait to greet our guests this year. It will be busy, but we are freeing up in late January so don’t forget to book early if you can. We have another bumper year ahead and already have bookings into mid and late 2016.
We at La Maison Pacifique truly believe that the Northern Rivers/Tweed Coast area of NSW is the perfect location for your holiday – be it you are a local or visiting from afar…
….Your Casuarina NSW holiday could be your best ever at any time of the year. All you have to do now is book! Northern Rivers area NSW (including Kingscliff, Casuarina, Pottsville and Cabarita Beach) is the perfect spot – and its location is ideal – 1/2 way between the Gold Coast and Byron Bay. Patrolled beaches line the coast. We even have Carla, Lisa, Pete and Spida’s top tips on things to do in Kingscliff. You can even book a picnic or high tea with Teaspoon High Tea Events. Check out our blog and news, location and attractions and what’s on and markets for more great tips and things to do on your Northern Rivers holidays.
Happy holidays – dream about what is possible; believe you can do it; make the most of your leave; plan, book and enjoy your holiday; then dream about where you will go next. It is your turn!
Would you like to book or find out more about us?
Look at our last minute accommodation specials or
Until next time – enjoy your day wherever you are from La Maison Pacifique “The Peaceful House” and your boutique designer luxury holiday home vacation rental in Casuarina, New South Wales, Australia – half way between the Gold Coast QLD and Byron Bay NSW, Australia.
Property Manager & Interior Designer
Telephone – call Di Hendy Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm +61 (0) 411 052 759 (AEST/AEDST)
Text 24/7 – text Di Hendy +61 (0) 411 052 759
Email – contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – visit http://www.lamaisonpacifique.com
Twitter – @maisonpacifique
Facebook – like http://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Maison-Pacifique/231607423592843
Instagram – https://instagram.com/la_maison_pacifique/
LinkedIn Group – join http://www.linkedin.com/groups/La-Maison-Pacifique-4634043
LinkedIn Company – follow Linked in Company
Google+ Person – add to circle https://plus.google.com/+LaMaisonPacifique1
Google+ Page – follow https://plus.google.com/b/112592221587833404365/
Newsletter – subscribe at http://eepurl.com/Am0zz
Video Tour – http://www.youtube.com/embed/KR8MiuA00Xg
Wedding Accommodation Video – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi7xxUJSDDE